Suss Buick GMC
Internet Marketing Manager – As the Internet Marketing Manager, I have my hands in all aspects of our digital marketing including online content creation and promotion for all Suss Buick GMC websites, inventory listings on all outside vendors, our social networking program and customer CRM.
Handle all aspects of digital and social media marketing as well as SEO landing page creation.
• Increased new car sales year over year by 15- 17%.
• Maintain company websites.
• Plan, execute and measure effectiveness of marketing strategies to support objectives.
• Work with Corporate Partners to ensure compliance with brand standards and budget.
• Analyze third-party data and investigate growth opportunities with marketing partners.
• Analyze website rankings against competitors to make changes to keyword strategy.
• Analyze marketing budget in order to get the highest ROI.
• Ensure all digital advertisements are legally compliant with adequate disclaimers.
• Develop and implement campaigns for online advertising and search.
• Write and edit product reviews and industry news for internal and external use.
• Direct search engine marketing campaigns utilizing correct linking, technical and keyword usage.
• Cultivate and manage relationships with key vendors and community partners.
• Manage project deadlines and monitor milestones through completion stage.
• Manage CRM; user administration, sales process, sales follow-up and internal processes.
• Increase website leads by developing stronger call to actions and SEO landing pages.
• Increase reviews for company, responding to all reviews and addressing.
Communications Supervisor/Dispatcher – Supervisor for the swing shift call center rotation. In charge of all scheduling for call takers and dispatchers, handling all customer complaints, driver complaints and driver issues after main business hours. Tasked with running all credit cards for prepaid trips and shift reports for upper management. Worked as a dispatcher for a fleet of approximately 600 vehicles and more than 800 drivers. Responsible for getting drivers to pick-up locations in a timely manner, dealing with GPS coordinates to help drivers, dealing with special trips for customers who had critical pick-up needs and handling all accident, towing and police contact for all driver incidents.
Online Content Director – Handled all online content creation and promotion for all radio shows. Maintained current events blog postings including sports, national news, celebrity gossip and news of the weird style content. Directed the discussions on all shows to align with the unique audiences for each show. Attended live events and posted remote blog entries and interviews. Handled all social media marketing for the station.
Digital Editorial Coordinator – Wrote original content for online search profiles for DexKnows.com with SEO marketing in mind.
American Residential Communities
Freelance NFL Game Blogger – Primarily cover the Denver Broncos and AFC West, but over the past three seasons I have covered just about every team in the NFL as a live game blogger. From preseason games to division playoffs, I have been tasked with being neutral, playing devils advocate and being the typical “homer” fan all while interacting with fans around the world. Many times the fans on the site during the game are outside of the viewing area and rely solely on the timely blog updates and chat that I provide.
Director of Technology – Prepared marketing campaigns and e-mail marketing tools for non-profit organizations, libraries and medical facilities and agencies. Maintained and supported opt-in e-mail tracking and reporting for targeted audiences, ensuring that users only get the information they request. Maintained database collections for clients and generate monthly reports on the data to help clients communicate better with their customers. Maintained multiple co-located servers.
Dept. of Defense/Health Affairs
Communities Editor – Editor for the community area of this home improvement sector start-up company.
Online Producer – Worked as a member of the Free Press Web team to enhance and maintain the Detroit Free Press newspaper’s suite of web sites. Primarily focused on sports, features and special projects, but also created original content for portal sites.
Rocky Mountain News
Online Associate Sports Editor – Was lead sports producer for the online news portal. Created RockyPreps, which became a print feature for the paper.
Copy Editor/Page Designer – Copy Editor on 14-person universal desk. Designed and paginated all A-section pages and the Local section cover and pages.
Rocky Mountain News
Editorial Assistant/Sports Reporter – Reported and wrote sports stories for this Denver Metro daily newspaper. Supervised 10 junior clerks and 2 intermediate clerks.