Suss Buick GMC
Internet Marketing Manager – As the Internet Marketing Manager, I have my hands in all aspects of our digital marketing including online content creation and promotion for all Suss Buick GMC websites, inventory listings on all outside vendors, our social networking program and customer CRM.
Some of my main tasks included:
- Maintained our websites.
- Built and managed our social networking platforms.
- Google Analytics reporting and monitoring.
- Google AdWords campaign tracking and reporting.
- Increased company website traffic by using cutting-edge inbound marketing techniques.
- Increased company website leads by developing stronger call to actions and website pages as well as vehicle merchandising.
- Helped to increase new car sales year over year, 10%, 15% and 17%.
- Directed a successful SEM campaign that utilized solid linking, technical and keyword research tactics.
- Cultivated and managed relationships with key vendors and community partners.
- Managed digital marketing vendors to ensure we remain on budget and compliant with GM standards.
- Increased website traffic by creating an integrated social media strategy.
- Coordinated and created art and graphics creation for effective merchandising by identifying value propositions and key messages for all of the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Developed and implemented campaigns for email, online advertising, search engines and direct mail.
- Ensured all digital advertisements were legally compliant with adequate disclaimers and information.
- Increased reviews for company, responding to all reviews and addressing customer issues
Communications Supervisor/Dispatcher – Supervisor for the swing shift call center rotation. In charge of all scheduling for call takers and dispatchers, handling all customer complaints, driver complaints and driver issues after main business hours. Tasked with running all credit cards for prepaid trips and shift reports for upper management. Worked as a dispatcher for a fleet of approximately 600 vehicles and more than 800 drivers. Responsible for getting drivers to pick-up locations in a timely manner, dealing with GPS coordinates to help drivers, dealing with special trips for customers who had critical pick-up needs and handling all accident, towing and police contact for all driver incidents.
Online Content Director – Handled all online content creation and promotion for all radio shows. Maintained current events blog postings including sports, national news, celebrity gossip and news of the weird style content. Directed the discussions on all shows to align with the unique audiences for each show. Attended live events and posted remote blog entries and interviews. Handled all social media marketing for the station.
Digital Editorial Coordinator – Wrote original content for online search profiles for DexKnows.com with SEO marketing in mind.
American Residential Communities
Freelance NFL Game Blogger – Primarily cover the Denver Broncos and AFC West, but over the past three seasons I have covered just about every team in the NFL as a live game blogger. From preseason games to division playoffs, I have been tasked with being neutral, playing devils advocate and being the typical “homer” fan all while interacting with fans around the world. Many times the fans on the site during the game are outside of the viewing area and rely solely on the timely blog updates and chat that I provide.
Director of Technology – Prepared marketing campaigns and e-mail marketing tools for non-profit organizations, libraries and medical facilities and agencies. Maintained and supported opt-in e-mail tracking and reporting for targeted audiences, ensuring that users only get the information they request. Maintained database collections for clients and generate monthly reports on the data to help clients communicate better with their customers. Maintained multiple co-located servers.
Dept. of Defense/Health Affairs
Communities Editor – Editor for the community area of this home improvement sector start-up company.
Detroit Free Press
Online Producer – Worked as a member of the Free Press Web team to enhance and maintain the Detroit Free Press newspaper’s suite of web sites. Primarily focused on sports, features and special projects, but also created original content for portal sites.
Rocky Mountain News
Online Associate Sports Editor – Was lead sports producer for the online news portal. Created RockyPreps, which became a print feature for the paper.
Copy Editor/Page Designer – Copy Editor on 14-person universal desk. Designed and paginated all A-section pages and the Local section cover and pages.
Rocky Mountain News
Editorial Assistant/Sports Reporter – Reported and wrote sports stories for this Denver Metro daily newspaper. Supervised 10 junior clerks and 2 intermediate clerks.